For filling up bigger pools with water…is there a cheaper way? We just moved into a house, and everything was a wreck. The pool was left with dirty water for about 2 years we assume, and it was horrible. We just cleaned it out and were thinking about asking the fire station to fill it up with water. My question is, would that work? or is there a cheaper way than spending a few hundred dollars to fill it up?
- The Home Stretch: Baby Pool Update | Literary Escapism
- Public Swimming Pools: How Dirty Are They? (LiveScience.com) | A …
- The Latest Information on Above Ground Pool Liners « air jordan dmp
- Types Of Swimming Pools | Swimming Benefits
- Natural Pools and Their Benefits | Swimming Benefits